uniExpo, located at Hilversumseweg 26 1251 EZ Laren (NH) Nederland, is responsible for the processing of personal data as stated in this privacy statement.
Hilversumseweg 26 1251 EZ Laren (NH) Nederland +31(0)35 533 56 55
Personal data that we process
uniExpo processes your personal data because you use our services and/or because you provide them to us yourself. Below you will find an overview of the personal data that we process:
- First and last name
- Address details
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
- Other personal data that you actively provide, for example, by means of a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone
- Location information
- Data about your surfing behaviour across different websites (for example because this company is part of an advertising network)
- Bank account number
Special and/or sensitive personal data that we process
For what purpose and on what basis do we process personal data?
- uniExpo processes your personal data for the following purposes
- Handling your paymen to be able to call or e-mail you if this is necessary in order to be able to carry out our services.
- Inform you about changes to our services and products
- Allow you to create an account
- To deliver goods and services to you
- uniExpo analyses your behavior on the website to improve the website and the range of products and services to match your preferences.
- uniExpo also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as data that we need for our tax return.
Automated decision making
uniExpo does not take decisions on the basis of automated processing operations, on matters that may have (considerable) consequences for individuals. These are decisions that are made by computer programs or systems, without a human being (e.g. an employee of uniExpo) being among them.
How long do we keep personal data
uniExpo does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to realize the goals for which your data are collected. We use the following retention periods for the following (categories) of personal data: Category of customers - personal data only for business use and specified by the customer himself: storage period max 2 years after last contact.
Sharing of personal data with third parties
uniExpo does not sell your data to third parties and only provides them if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. With companies that process your data on our behalf, we enter into a processing agreement to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. uniExpo remains responsible for these processing operations.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
uniExpo only uses technical and functional cookies. And analytical cookies that do not infringe your privacy. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone during your first visit to this website. The cookies we use are necessary for the technical operation of the website and your ease of use. They ensure that the website works properly and remember, for example, your preferences. It also enables us to optimise our website. You can unsubscribe from cookies by setting your internet browser so that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can also delete any information that has previously been stored via your browser's settings.
Viewing, adjusting or deleting data
How we protect personal data